Monday, January 11, 2010

my first walk outside the farm




now that I have had all my shots and have got to a size that all other dogs look up to me, I was taken on the walk up the hill to deliver the milk last morning.
I still dont bark and that may be why all the dogs who passed me by ran as fast as they could to get away from me and I did not even know why!!
A quiet dog is one to keep away from ha!! little do they know that I am just as frightened of other dogs as I don't encounter any except for the pest Megha who always picks a fight with me.

1 comment:

  1. Bodhi, our Rhodesian Ridgeback, started barking only after the ninth month... it was during one of the morning walks that she witnessed a dog barking and 'shaking' the fence at the stranger.

    Once Bodhi got back home, she started barking & throwing herself with front and hind legs at the gate. She sure had frightened unwanted visitors. Probably a good helper to deter coconut thief in your area too. :)

    ReplyDelete